Wednesday 21 November 2018

A little update & some luxury lodge styling

Oh dear, I really have been slack when it comes to posting on here, but I do have a valid excuse in that work is busy, social life is full and I'm also learning beginners woodworking (making a stool no less!!) and learning the drums (I got an electric drum kit for my 40th boom!).

Projects I have been working on are wide ranging and varied, clients like a bag of pick n mix and photos, as ever, few and far between.

Nevertheless here are some snaps from projects of late...


Coastal vibe lounge / diner styling


Seriously large sofa for chilling (could even take more cushions - is that possible?!) styling

Modern blue + white + copper styling


Painterly vibe styling (LOVE this artwork, you'll never guess where I sourced it!)

Tom Faulkner Capricorn console + Madison round mirror (in unfinished hallway,
excuse the skirting but I HAD to share this quick snap!)
So many more wonderful things I could share, but no photographic evidence to prove it dag nab it!

...watch this space...


www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment