Wednesday 28 January 2015

Say hello to yellow, because this year it's BIG baby!

Surely you've noticed it too right? 

  Yellow is EVERYWHERE.  

Happy?    Me?    YES, because, just in case you didn't know, yellow is my favourite colour!

But I'm also a teensy little bit sad because it means that it's not just mine. Sounds so silly writing that but I liked it not being popular because it was always a challenge to find fab and funky yellow accessories for the home. However now, wherever you go you'll be able to pick up amazing sunshiney brights to bring that oh so gorgeous colour into your abode.

So much for me and my latest obsession with 'stuffocation' - the one thing I won't be minimalising on is more yellow accents for my home *smile*.

Here are some of my favourites;

Geo blanket 130x 170 in pamp & seal by Edited

Geo cushion 40 x 40 in pamp & seal by Edited


Newgate pantry wall clock 22.5cm dia at John Lewis

Jonah kingsize bed in dandelion yellow at Made

Yellow gradient colour glass collection by Hay at Edited

Hay Kaleido modular trays at Nest

Smile framed print by Seventy Tree


Loop mirror small ash with yellow strap at Heals



Yellow porcelain plate with budgie motif at H&M



What's not to love about a splash of yellow at home, especially on a rainy grey day like today hey?!


No comments:

Post a Comment