Tuesday 10 February 2015

How to create a designer kitchen on a budget

Last week I had a call from the lovely guys at FUBAR radio asking if I'd like to have an interview with comedian / presenter Mark Dolan and the original WAG and presenter Lizzie Cundy about an interiors related article that appeared in the Daily Mail.

The article was about Samantha Cameron's no.10 Downing Street kitchen and "how to get the same look for a fraction of the price". Mark and Lizzie wanted to chat with with me on air about how to go about doing that amongst other things like what creates that 'wow' factor in a kitchen and how I feel about having TV in the kitchen, which turned out to be a rather contentious issue ha ha!

Anyway, it was 10 minutes of lighthearted kitchen design discussion and was my first ever interior design related live broadcast. It was on the spot, no prepared questions and well, whether or not, I gave any sound advice I LOVED doing it - it was such fun! *smile*

If you fancy a listen, here's the link to the clip on SoundCloud.



www.homerestyler.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. You're a natural on radio! Very proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is flat pack furniture safe to use?
    hardware diagnostic software

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    muebles para oficina

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks… I’ve been bookmarking them for a while now and just decided to create a post to provide them to others…
    wifi hacking techniques

    ReplyDelete