Thursday 4 August 2011

Before & After furniture restyle: Ercol stool

This Ercol stool was drab, saggy and stained until I rescued it recently and decided to give it a new lease of life with splashes of duck egg blue and silver tones. It has been a joy to bring back to life. I have painted the legs with Annie Sloan Old White and Duck Egg Blue paint colours, waxed it and slightly distressed it to give it a lovely shabby look. The seat has been upholstered with a gorgeous velvety duck egg grey fabric (fire retardant I might add!) and finished off with a silver braided trim. I think it's so cute and it's calling out for a lovely new home for someone to sit their weary bottom on!
If you're interested in buying it, please get in touch with me via www.homerestyler.co.uk



Ercol stool - after: pretty!


Ercol stool - after



Ercol stool - after: up close



Ercol stool - after: side profile


www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment