Thursday 1 September 2011

What do do with...tree stumps

For those of you who know me, you know that my latest creative obsession is 'what to do with a tree stump'! I used them to style a wedding photo shoot a while back and am now thinking about how to use them to create some beautiful pieces to sell at the Contemporary Handmade Craft Fair at the Victory Hall,  Exminster on Saturday 29th october 2011 from 10am - 4pm.

So today I share with you some beautiful and inspirational ideas for what to do with tree stumps.

Painted side-tables

Decorative centre-piece

Beautiful cup-cake stand
Woodland cake platter
Simple display stack of tree rings
Tree trivet

Who would have thought you could do so much with tree stumps, apart from using them as logs to burn on the fire of course!

I'd love to hear about your creative uses for tree stumps so why not drop me a line and share your ideas, any photos you send me could be added to this blogpost.

www.homerestyler.co.uk

Credits: Vicki Bartel Photography, Martha Stewart, The Spotted Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment